- What tools do I need to best use this site?
Most computers are already equipped with the right tools to view the ComPsych Web site. Here's a quick checklist of what you'll need:
- I am having trouble accessing a certain page of the site. What should I do?
- Try logging out of the site or disconnecting from the Internet and then reconnecting. The problem could be due to network congestion or a server malfunction that is out of your control. If you continue to encounter problems accessing any sections of our Web site, please contact our support personnel.
- One or more of your links is outdated. What can I do to access the linked site?
- Unfortunately, we have no control over links to other sites. However, you can try to access a link whose address has changed by consulting an Internet search engine. If you do encounter a link that is not working, please contact us via email and we will attempt to correct the problem.