ComPsych Disability Assist is a suite of services that addresses the behavioral health issues that can cause or complicate disability claims. Leveraging the behavioral health expertise and work-life resources of ComPsych, this innovative program helps shorten the duration of an employee’s absence, lower disability claims costs and prepare the employee for a successful return to work.
DisabilityAssist is available in two program models.
- Proactive outreach calls from master's level clinicians
- Tailored response to individual needs
- Interactive communications to encourage program use
- Referrals to complementary resources
- Case management of behavioral health-related claims
- Goal-focused treatment plans provided by ComPsych disability case managers
- Coordinated outreach with the provider and employee to reduce length of stay
- HR and manager education on mental health issues
- Comprehensive reporting on costs saved