Our knowledgeable specialists create customized solutions that help address a wide range of issues such as child or elder care, adoption, home repair, education and housing needs that could potentially affect an employee’s performance.
ComPsych creates customized, effective solutions to address an employee’s unique situation whether it’s caregiving, education, adoption or other issues. Our dedicated staff is passionate about assisting an employee in finding high-quality care, referrals and information, giving them peace of mind and reducing the need for conducting their own research during work hours.
The FamilySource experts provide help for a wide range of needs including child or elder care, education, adoption, pet care, housing searches and home repair.
- Highly trained and experienced Resource Specialists to assess each situation
- Prescreened referrals for child and elder care services
- Culturally appropriate, personalized information, referrals and care recommendation packages
- Assistance around the world
- Extensive, in-depth online content including video, audio, articles and recommended books
We offer unlimited, objective financial guidance to employees through an in-house team of qualified experts, including CPAs, CFPs and other financial professionals.
The financial specialists at ComPsych help employees manage stressful financial challenges that can affect their emotional well-being and workplace productivity.
Our in-house staff of financial experts includes Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), Certified Financial Planners® (CFPs) and other professionals exclusively dedicated to providing objective information to an employee. For individuals requiring more extensive investment or financial planning expertise, we provide a referral to a financial professional in their local community using our nationwide network.
FinancialConnect helps an employee navigate complicated financial matters through:
- Unlimited financial information on a broad range of issues including debt management, family budgeting, estate planning and tax planning
- Interactive tools, calculators and in-depth financial assistance available on GuidanceResources® Online
An employee receives assistance from our in-house team of legal experts, who give them unlimited information and guidance on issues such as divorce, adoption, estate planning and real estate.
ComPsych provides an employee with access to a full staff of legal experts, unlimited phone consultations, local attorney referrals and other professional resources. This means an employee can stay in control of their legal affairs, reducing potential productivity or absenteeism issues for an organization.
Our in-house staff of experienced, licensed attorneys is exclusively dedicated to answering an employee’s questions, providing practical and understandable legal assistance.
ComPsych provides an employee legal consultation through:
- Easy access to an in-house staff of attorneys exclusively dedicated to phone consultations
- Referrals to local attorneys for a free 30-minute consultation and a 25 percent reduction in fees thereafter
- Information on low-cost and no-cost legal options
- Referrals to consumer advocacy groups and governmental organizations
- Materials on state-specific legal issues
A dedicated team of experts develops a personalized plan to help an employee provide care for their family’s senior member, helping remove potentially distracting issues for the employee while at work.
ComPsych helps an employee provide care to a senior member of the family wherever they are located through our national network of dedicated and licensed clinicians. These elder care specialists conduct a thorough in-home review of the elder’s living situation, and then provide the employee with quality care options and ongoing reliable support for their family members.
ElderOutreach helps employees manage their elder care issues through:
- Trained professionals experienced in navigating the health care system for elders
- Personalized, in-home assessment
- Consultation with family members regarding elder care choices
- Legal and financial services
- Ongoing access to professional consultation by phone
- Quality local referrals
- Educational materials for an employee and family members
Convenient online access to will documentation tools that guide employees and family members through the process of creating a legally binding will, valid in all states and ready to sign.
ComPsych developed EstateGuidance to help employees secure their future by overcoming the legal, financial and emotional barriers to writing a will. EstateGuidance walks employees and their family members through the documentation process and breaks down each step into easy-to-understand terms.