ComPsych Participants’ Rights and Responsibilities
As a Participant in ComPsych Corporation’s employee assistance program (EAP), you have certain rights and responsibilities.
Participants have the right to:
- Receive information about ComPsych’s services, provider network, and the professionals who will be providing you services.
- Be treated with respect and dignity. ComPsych recognizes and takes seriously our Participants’ right to privacy and confidentiality in their personal information.
- Participate with ComPsych professionals and network providers in decision making regarding care.
- Voice complaints, concerns, suggestions or appeals regarding ComPsych and the services we provide.
- Be informed about and consent to all aspects of your care while working closely with your behavioral health provider.
Participants should always provide complete and accurate information so that they may be best served by ComPsych and our professionals. Participants should play an active part in their behavioral healthcare, ask questions, and be fully informed. Your well-being is of utmost importance to us, and we are dedicated to providing all Participants with our industry-leading EAP services in accordance with the rights outlined above.