ComPsych through its partner in Vietnam, Vietnam & France Psychology and Psychiatry Institute, understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared. We will only collect and use information in connection with providing services and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
What Data Do We Collect?
Data will be collected directly from you and indirectly as is necessary for the provision of requested services to you.
We may collect personal data from you such as name, email address, telephone number, and address.
We may also collect information related to your mental health.
Why do we Collect this Data?
We collect and use information about you to:
- Provide services to you
- Provide information you request from us
- Contact you about services or information you request
- Improve your experience and ensure quality of services
- Enforce our legal rights and remedies
- Any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information
How do we use the Data?
All personal data is stored securely. We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your account
- Providing and managing your access to our services
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience
- Supplying our services to you
- Personalizing and tailoring our services for you • Responding to communications from you
We will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights.
We shall not keep any personal data longer than necessary, but acknowledge that this will be dependent on the different types of documents and data that we have responsibility for in order to use it as described above, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on our behalf. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal information. For example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of us.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data at any time by contacting us. At your request, we will delete your data from our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit our ability to provide services to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us. Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summary of Your Rights
You have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us;
- complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data