ComPsych offers services to support HR and organizational success, including HR consultation and critical incident support.
ComPsych provides a one-stop HR resource for large and small organizations, offering guidance on a full range of HR challenges, which results in better decision making and a more efficient use of internal resources.
Our HR professionals offer organizations valuable information, resources and perspective to deal with immediate issues and provide long-term solutions.
Consulting is available for:
- Employee attraction, retention and performance issues
- Substance abuse and country-specific compliance and statutory practices
- Workplace violence, crisis intervention and employee security
- Hundreds of topics covered though culturally sensitive training, seminars and development workshops
Critical Incident Services
ComPsych responds to critical incidents anywhere in the world, providing expert guidance and in-person counseling to help employees effectively deal with crises and return to normalcy more quickly.
Our critical incident services are designed to help organizations effectively handle a traumatic incident anywhere around the globe, 24 hours a day. By providing knowledgeable and reliable crisis intervention and critical incident counseling, ComPsych helps employees and organizations recover from crises more quickly, reducing business disruption.
These services feature:
- Custom plans and preparation for emergencies
- Immediate response with 24/7 worldwide access to critical incident specialists
- On-site counseling sessions both for groups and individuals.
- Post-event reporting and consultation