ComPsych® Corp. Announces 2019 Health at Work(SM) Award Winners: Emory University, Havertys Furniture, Council on Foreign Relations and City of Colville
CHICAGO – Oct. 17, 2019 – ComPsych announced the 2019 winners today for its 15th-annual Health at WorkSM Awards, honoring organizations that support employees with exceptional wellness and well-being programs. ComPsych Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand.
This year’s winners include:
- University and Emory Healthcare – Gold award for more than 10,000 employees
- Havertys Furniture – Gold award for 2,501 – 10,000 employees
- Council on Foreign Relations – Gold award for 101 – 2,500 employees
- City of Colville – Gold award for less than 100 employees
- City of Mesa – Mental Health Heroes Award, recognizing the best employer campaign aimed at improving employee mental health and well-being
- RTI International – Fitness Challenge Award, recognizing an employer with the most innovative program for getting / staying in shape
- OneMain Financial – Best Communications Award, recognizing the most creative campaign to raise awareness of a wellness program
- SunTrust Bank – Best Integration Award, honoring the most comprehensive program that addresses areas such as physical, financial, emotional, behavioral and social well-being, and incorporates various services.
“We congratulate these organizations for making employee well-being a priority, and we’re pleased to help them achieve great things in health and wellness for their employees,” said Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, Founder, Chairman and CEO of ComPsych.
Employers who wish to be included in the call for entries for the 2020 Health at Work Award may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR, FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 50,000 organizations covering more than 109 million individuals throughout the U.S. and 160 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being. For more information, visit www.compsych.com.